REGO™ First Stage Regulator, 2500MJ/h at 35kPa (5PSI), 1/2″ FNPT inlet & outlet.
The REGO™ LV4403SR series 1st stage regulators are designed to reduce full bottle pressure to an intermediate pressure of 35kPa(5PSI).
This regulator is guaranteed to pass 2500MJ/h at 35kPa.
- REGO™ 1st stage regulator, guaranteed 2500MJ/h @ 35kPa [LV4403SR4]
- Bracket mounting bolts x2
- Mounting bracket [2403-UB]
- Bracket mounting screws [2403SCW]
- 2nd stage regulators [LV3403B4, LV4403B4, LV5503B4]
- Thread adaptors NPT male to BSP female [BTA-1/2]
Ideal for commercial, industrial and larger scale domestic applications, this regulator is designed for two stage regulation systems, often implemented when bulk tank or cylinders are a long way from the appliance or buildings where appliances are installed.
These regulators are the first of a two stage system, they reduce full bottle pressure down to an intermediate pressure of 35kPa, suitable for 2nd stage regulators.
Set at 35kPa this regulator is designed for installations requiring less than 2500MJ/h.
Some larger industrial appliances may require such pressures (35kPa) for operation refer to appliance installation instructions for relative pressure and flow rating information.
This regulator has been tested for Australian conditions and has been rated to deliver a guaranteed 2500MJ/h at 35kpa (7PSI).
- This regulator has 1/2″female NPT inlet & outlet thread size.
- The large diaphragm makes it extra sensitive to pressure changes
- Straight line valve closure saves wear on seat disc.
- Extra long lever arm creates uniform delivery pressure.
- Unique bonnet vent profile minimises freezing over of vents when properly installed, also reduces contamination by foreign material.
- It incorporates an integral relief valve for added system protection.
- The large vent helps prevent blockage
- Vent outlet is tapped to ¾” female NPT for vent piping.
- Pre-tapped & plugged test point outlet 1/8” female NPT
- Plug can be removed with a 3/16” hex (Allen) wrench.
- See the REGO product information page for further details.
- Brilliant Red finish.
Images are representative of the type of regulator described and is not necessarily the actual part.