REGULATOR REGO 2ND STAGE 1000mj/hr 3/4 IN/OUT
The REGO LV5503B series regulator is designed to reduce first stage pressures of 70kPa down to the required burner pressure,normally 2.75kPa Ideal for larger commercial and
industrial applications, multiple cylinder installations and large
• Incorporates integral relief valve.
• With 70kPa inlet pressure, the LV5503B series is designed to not pass more than 14kPa with the seat disc removed.
• Straight line valve closure saves wear on seat disc and orifice.
• Built in plugged 1⁄8” F.NPT gauge port.
• Large bonnet vent profile minimizes vent freeze over when properly installed.
• Extra long lever arm for uniform delivery pressure.
• Large diaphragm is extra sensitive to pressure changes
|Dimensions||15 × 24.5 × 15 cm|