TRANSFER VALVE 3/4NPT WITH EXCESS FLOW VALVE
Designed especially for liquid transfer of LP-Gas from consumer bulk storage containers when used with a Chek Lok® or equipped with an integral excess flow valve. May also be used for vapor LP-Gas service. In NH3 applicator tanks they may be used as a vapor bleeder valve or as a liquid withdrawal valve when installed in a coupling with a dip pipe.
These liquid transfer valves are equipped with an integral excess flow valve for liquid transfer directly from the tank fitting, or without an integral excess flow for LP-Gas transfer through a Check-Lok®.
When equipped with an integral excess flow valve (7550PX), the valve should be mounted in a forged steel 3000 lb. half coupling. When mounted in a 1¼” x ¾” NPT reducing coupling, the ¾” female thread in this coupling must be full length — equivalent to a forged steel 3000 lb. half coupling. The excess flow valve will not function properly if these specifications are not met. To obtain approximate flow at other than 1 PSIG pressure drop, multiply flow in table by square root of pressure drop. Example: 7550P @ 9 PSIG = 13.3 x 9 = 39.9 GPM/propane. For NH3 flow, multiple propane flow by .90. For NH3 flow, multiply propane flow by .90
- Flange seal stem design provides for leak-proof operation. No packing to retighten or replace.
- Large, unrestricted interior ports reduce pressure drop through the valve, increasing capacity and preventing cavitation.
- Resilient swivel seat disc assures longer seat life and easy, positive shut-off.
- Plugged ¼” NPT outlet boss accommodates hydrostatic relief valve or vent valve.
- Specifically designed for liquid transfer of LP-Gas with the Chek-Lok®.
- Excess Flow Approximate Closing Flow (GPM/Propane) 16.0